Frequently Asked Questions
1What is the Price?
All Packages Include Tables, Linens, Gold Chiavari Ballroom Chairs, White Resin Garden Chairs, & French Parquet Dance Floor.
- Wedding Packages: $3990 to $6990 (Price depends on day of the week and season. Discounts apply to available wedding dates less than 6 months away!)
- Quinceanera Packages: $3990 to $5990
- Corporate & Social Event Packages: $1990 to $2990 (scheduled less than 90 days in advance) Fill out our Contact Form and you will immediately be emailed a brochure with all packages and pricing including our All-Inclusive Package.
2What is included?
- 10 hour rental of facility including Gardens, Ballroom, Bridal Lounge, Groom's Lounge, Catering Kitchen and Parking
- Setup and breakdown of our tables, ivory or gold tablecloths, gold Chiavari chairs, white garden chairs, and a French parquet dance floor. We have enough tables, linens and chairs for 240 guests.
- Other rentals include a gorgeous cake stand and display, garden sound system with microphones, a luxurious bar, two TV monitors for digital image displays and two easels for display items.
3Do you have other items to rent?
- 13" Gold Chargers: $1 each
- 20 LED Up Lights: $299
- Centerpieces: $25/table
- GoBo light for monogram or design displays: $199
4What is the venue capacity?
The Marie Antoinette Grand Ballroom seats:
- 240 with a dance floor and buffet style food service
- 280 with a dance floor and plated style food service
- 400 with standing cocktail style service
- The Landmark Gardens seat up to 280 for outdoor ceremony style seating or 150 for outdoor reception style seating
- Our Landmark Event Coordinator will create a custom floor plan with you to accommodate your event
5Do you need to make an appointment to tour The Halls and Gardens?
6Do you require the use of an approved caterer?
7Do you offer an all inclusive package?
Yes, please call our Event Coordinator at 919-329-7674 for a custom quote.
8Is alcohol allowed? Can we have a cash bar?
Cash bars are not allowed for individuals (weddings/parties) but are allowed with a permit for a Non-Profit organization. Beer, wine, and champagne beverages are allowed. No hard liquor is allowed. All bar packages are purchased through the venue and provided via Pour Bar Services.
9Are there any decoration restrictions on The Hall and The Gardens?
You are not allowed to move the furniture and no adhering items of any kind to the walls, windows, or woodwork. In the Garden only coated wire maybe used to decorate the iron sculpture and no items may be adhered to walls, columns or woodwork or placed in the pond. No loose fake flower petals allowed in the gardens.
10Who is responsible for clean up?
The Landmark will clean bathrooms, vacuum floors and reset tables, chairs, tablecloths and dance floor at the end of the event. Vendors are required to remove all items and debris. The caterer is required to clean all food and beverage trash at the end of the event. All decor, rental and personal items must be removed at the end of the rental time by the renter or renter's agents.
11Is there a deposit to secure the date? Is it refundable if you cancel?
There is a minimum $500.00 damage deposit to secure the date and is refundable, less any damages after the event. The cancellation fee is equivalent to half the total contract.
12What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept checks, money orders and credit/debit card payments.