Frequently Asked Questions
1What is the Price?
For packages and pricing please see our Wedding Lookbook
2Do you offer an All -Inclusive Package?
Yes! Our All Inclusive Packages start at $15,000 and include Venue, Coordinator and Vendors. A great way to simplify planning and stick to your budget! Our Professional Wedding Coordinators will handle all the details so you can relax and enjoy this wonderful time!
3What is included?
- 10 hour rental of facility including Gardens, Ballroom, Bridal Lounge, Groom's Lounge, Catering Kitchen and Parking
- Setup and breakdown of our tables, tablecloths in a variety of colors, gold Chiavari chairs, white garden chairs, and a French parquet dance floor. We have enough tables, linens and chairs for 240 guests.
- Other rentals include a gorgeous cake stand and display, garden sound system with microphones, a luxurious bar, two TV monitors for digital image displays and two easels for display items.
4Do you have other items to rent?
- 13" Gold Chargers: $1 each
- 20 LED Up Lights: $300
- Centerpieces: $25+/table
- Pipe and Drape: $450 for 30ft of Ivory Draping
- GoBo light for monogram or design displays: $199
5What is the venue capacity?
The Marie Antoinette Grand Ballroom seats:
- 240 with a dance floor and buffet style food service
- 280 with a dance floor and plated style food service
- 400 with standing cocktail style service
- The Landmark Gardens seat up to 240 for outdoor ceremony style seating or 150 for outdoor reception style seating
- Our Landmark Event Coordinator will create a custom floor plan with you to accommodate your event
6Do you need to make an appointment to tour The Halls and Gardens?
Yes, due to our weekday corporate events and busy weekend schedule, we prefer tours by appointment so we can show you everything and have plenty of time to chat about your event!
7Do you require the use of an approved caterer?
8Is alcohol allowed? Can we have a cash bar?
We offer Exclusive Bar Open Packages starting at $23 per person. You may not bring in outside bartenders or alcohol. Cash bars are not allowed for individuals (weddings/parties) but are allowed with a permit for a Non-Profit organization.
9Are there any decoration restrictions on The Hall and The Gardens?
- You are not allowed to move the furniture and no adhering items of any kind to the walls, windows, or woodwork.
- In the Garden only coated wire maybe used to decorate the iron sculpture and no items may be adhered to walls, columns or woodwork or placed in the pond.
- No loose fake flower petals allowed in the gardens, only real petals allowed.
- No indoor fireworks.
- No wish lanterns can be released.
- No indoor fog machines.
- No fireworks other than sparklers which are allowed in designated areas.
- No tapers or candles with open flame. Candles are allowed if flame is inside the vase or lantern.
- No confetti or rice can be thrown.
- For fun grand exits we recommend low-smoke sparklers, rose petal toss, glow sticks, flags, dried lavender/herbs, bubbles, paper streamers, maracas, streamers on a stick, or we have even seen light sabers!
10Who is responsible for clean up?
The Landmark will clean bathrooms, vacuum floors and reset tables, chairs, tablecloths and dance floor at the end of the event. Vendors are required to remove all items and debris. The caterer is required to clean all food and beverage trash at the end of the event. All decor, rental and personal items must be removed at the end of the rental time by the renter or renter's agents.
11Is there a deposit to secure the date? Is it refundable if you cancel?
There is a minimum $500.00 damage deposit to secure the date. 30 days later half of the rental fee is due, and the other half is due 30 days prior to the event. The damage deposit and is refundable, less any damages after the event. The cancellation fee is equivalent to half the total contract. Cancellations 90 days or less in advance requires balance to be paid in full.
12What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept checks, money orders and credit/debit card payments. Our clients love the convenience of our online payment system!