Do you love all things weddings? Are you interested in creating timeless events? Then we’d love to have you be part of the team! We are now hiring a Full-time Event Coordinator.
The Hall & Gardens at Landmark in Garner, NC is looking for a Full-Time Event Coordinator with 1-2 years’ experience managing weddings and events. They will handle events from start to finish, meet and plan with clients, execute flawless day-of coordination, and establish a working relationship with vendors. As the primary event coordinator for The Hall & Gardens at Landmark, they will coordinate weddings, corporate events, and other in-house events. Our ideal candidate holds certification or previous experience in the wedding industry, has successfully worked on events with 100+ attendees, and has a great deal of self-sufficiency in accomplishing their duties. Our goal is to execute the wedding planning and day-of coordination process flawlessly for every couple that books, and we hope you can help us accomplish that goal.
- 6 MONTHS PRIOR: Planning Meeting
- 3 MONTHS PRIOR: Planning Meeting
- 30 DAYS PRIOR: Final Planning Meeting & Final Walk-Through
- Provide Vendor Referrals to match Couple’s Style and Budget
- Create a Timeline for the client and vendors
- Create Floor Plans for Clients Event (Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception)
- Vendor Walk-Throughs (DJ, Photographers, Florists, etc) to ensure they are familiar with the space or equipment available to them
- Ensure that clients have secured rentals of linens and or china from caterer or rental company
- Provide guidance about the rentals a client may need based on their guest count and floor plan
- Review vendor contracts to ensure that all services are covered
- Confirm selections of any Landmark rentals
- Create a rain plan for client’s ceremony/cocktail hour
- Open lines of communication via email and phone between client and coordinator. The coordinator will serve as a “sounding board” for issues or concerns. Advice on etiquette rules for all wedding-related events.
- Maintain the Bride/Event Spreadsheet in Google to track all event details
- Make updates to contract as needed
- Confirm details the week before the wedding with the client and all vendors → Distribute timeline and floor plans to appropriate vendors
- Lead team meetings to prepare for the weekend events and complete a walkthrough to confirm set up is accurate according to the floor plan
- Execute Rehearsal the week of the wedding
- Work from 30 minutes prior to rental time begins until rental is complete (10.5 hrs)
- Execution of timeline and trouble-shooting on the wedding day.
- Assist client with minimal decor setup/place card set up/etc.
- Guide all vendors and guests as to the client’s requests during the event.
- Work as the point person for all vendor and wedding party questions
- Guide the execution of any indoor ballroom flips
- Lead and direct Landmark DOC Assistants
- Pack car with gifts and/or special items.
- Distribute tips to specified vendors.
- Guide vendors and family/friends in clean up process at the end of the night ensuring the venue is left in good standing and all personal items are removed from the facility
- 1-2 years of successful event planning, development and delivery experience
- Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners
- Ability to work independently
- Experience coordinating large-scale events
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality management, marketing or related areas preferred
- Wedding Planning Certification preferred
- Familiar in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Honeybook, and All Seated programs
- Must be willing to work weekends & long hours
The Hall & Gardens at Landmark is a premiere wedding and event venue located in Garner, NC. We are a gorgeous French chateau-style venue with space for both a wedding ceremony and reception in our European gardens or the grand ballroom. At Landmark, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our clients & couples throughout the wedding planning process including wedding coordination & event management.
If you’re interested in our Full-time Event Coordinator position, we’d love to hear a little about you! You can apply by emailing your resume & cover letter to Alison Green at: Weddings@thehallatlandmark.com
Learn more about The Hall & Gardens at Landmark | Contact Us